DRAGON SLAYER V4.3.3
How to play:
Just press the button to begin!
When playing there's a 50% chance whether you hit or miss.
If you miss, you do no damage to the dragon.
If you hit, you can do 1 to 5 points of damage at random.
If you hit, you can either hit the dragon in the mouth, gut, eye, arm or leg!
There's also a 50% chance whether the dragon hits or misses you
If the dragon hits you, he can only do 1 damage
There's also a 1% chance that you or the dragon will get tired and give up
There's a 0.5% chance of getting a 1 hit kill
- No longer going to be an individual game
- Going to be part of a full on text game in the far future
- Add inventory
- Start with one potion
- More than one attack
- Added a title to the web page
- Moved code around so it all works properly
- Added a very minor output change.
- Added a minimum player health of 1
- Added a maximum player health of 3
- Added a minimum dragon health of 4
- Added 0.5% chance to get a 1 hit K.O.
- Re-added everything from v3.2
- Added a "PREVIOUS VERSION" section
- Fixed a very minor bug that forgot to add a space between words
- Removed pretty much everything from v3.2
- Added player health
- Added chance for dragon to miss
- Added chance for you to miss without dying
- Added 1% chance for you or the dragon to give up
- Updated "How to play" to properly fit the new features
- Added a fancy shmancy button that lets you replay the FRIGGEN game without refreshing
- Tells you how many games you've played
- If player leaves dragon health at "Default is 4", and submits, it will automatically change to 4.
- Added Changelog
- Game requires "Play Game" button to be pressed to begin.
- Printed how much health the dragon has after each hit.
- Printed how much health the dragon has once he killed the player.
- Player can choose how much health the dragon has.
- Printed how much damage the player does.
- Gave dragon 4 health points.
- Gave player 1 health point.
- Player does a random amount of damage from 1 to 5.
- Changed outcome text
- Changed console.log to document.write
- 50/50 Chance if you win or lose against the dragon